Delivery and Returns
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
All online purchases are delivered to your specified address through an appointed courier service.
A flat fee of R90.00 for courier & handling on all online orders will be charged on all orders.
To ensure correct delivery, a physical street address must be provided as the delivery address at checkout. All shipments are followed by an email to the customer with a parcel tracking number. Delivery can take up to 1 week if goods are already manufactured and in stock. If goods are out of stock or need to be manufactured, Volpes will contact you with an expected delivery date.
If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of South Africa, please contact the Volpes call centre.
We stand behind the quality of our product and will accept returns, provided the following conditions are met:
- All returns must be made at your closet Volpes store
- We are contacted within 30 days of the goods being received
in this period of crisis
- The product has not been used
- The product has not been washed
- The product has not been damaged or soiled in any way
- The product is still in its original packaging
- Volpes do not accept returns on duvet inners, pillows, mattress or pillow protectors due to hygienic reasons
As per the Consumer Protection Act (2011), customers are permitted to return goods within a period of 6 months, in the case of a manufacturing defect. Volpes reserves the right to have the product returned to us for inspection before a replacement is sent.
Custom-made items: Since each order is made to your individual specifications, we cannot accept any returns for any reason other than a manufacturing defect.
When contacting Volpes regarding a return, please include your order number and reason for return on the correspondence.
Online purchases may be returned to any Volpes store with a valid receipt and under the conditions that have been listed above.