- The privacy of your information is important to us, as it is to you, and we endeavor to ensure that your personal information will not be shared, unless disclosure is required by law or if our Terms of Service have been violated.
- Credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption tool. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards and practice.
- Personal information such as name, address and email address is collected as part of the purchasing process which you give consent to by agreeing to the Term and Conditions of the purchase. Furthermore, your computers internet protocol (IP) address is automatically received when browsing our site, which provides us with information about the browser and operating system in use.
- Where applicable and only with your permission, email marketing will be conducted advising clients of new products, specials and updates to the site for the benefit of the shoppers.
- Consent for the collection of your personal information is directly implied as required to place an order, verify your credit card, complete a transaction, arrange for delivery or return a purchase, for which it will be used for that specific purpose only. Any other request for personal information, such as marketing or registration for services, your express consent will be asked for providing the client the opportunity to refuse.
- We may at times make use of third party services for purposes of deliveries or collections, and as such will only provide them details pertaining to the required activity. With reference to third party providers related to payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, they will have their own privacy policies in respect to information we are required to provide for some purchase related transactions. It is therefore recommended that for these types of providers their privacy policies need to be read in order to understand how they manage your personal information.
- Our online store will have links to other sites that will direct you away from our site, and as such we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites and encourage that their policies are read and understood.
- We make use of Google Analytics to help us understand and learn who visits our site and the pages that are being looked at. This will allow us to improve our service levels and information content on our site for the benefit of our clients.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in all materials, including trademarks, logos, photographs, images, text and other graphics which form part of the Website are owned by Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes. Such rights are protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. All data and information communicated to or from the Website and/or any Website information as well as the database is the sole property of Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes.
Collection of Cookies
- By using this site, you agree to Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes Privacy and Cookies Policy. A cookie is a piece of information that is deposited on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you use Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes computer server. The cookies enable us to recognise you and give us information about your previous visits. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter your settings to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to accept cookies, this may disable some of the features of Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes Website. The information that Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes collect and may share with Tapestry Home Brands Trading as Volpes advertisers is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number or email address.