Volpes Our Response to COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation in our country. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, businesses, and communities and we face an uncertain future in an ever-changing landscape.
We would like to reiterate our support and heartfelt feelings for those impacted by the virus, we wish those who are ill, a full recovery, and our sympathies for those have lost loved ones. Secondly, we’d like to express our gratitude for those selfless health care workers who are on the front lines, tirelessly working to care for all those in need.
At Volpes, the safety of our customers, your families and our workforce is our greatest priority and as we prepare to re-open our stores on the 1 May 2020 we are ensuring that every sanitary and hygiene practice is in place as prescribed by the government to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Empowering our people with the relevant information on hygiene
- All our staff will be wearing a cloth face mask at all times
- Customers not wearing face masks will not be allowed to enter our stores
- We will be practicing social distancing by ensuring a 1m space between all people in our stores.
- We have introduced rigorous and additional sanitation procedures for our staff and stores
- Providing hand sanitisers that are available for use in all our stores
- All our stores are displaying signage to customers and staff alike
- We are working with our delivery partners to ensure that our customer's safety is of primary concern
- We have elevated the frequency of cleaning and provided the necessary products for hygiene in all of our head office, warehouse and manufacturing premises.
- Our online delivery service is back up and running and you can rest assured that all parcels are disinfected and that delivery will be contactless.
- Should a confirmed case of Coronavirus present in our business we have a detailed plan in place that guides our response, based on the advice of the NICD.
All of our staff in Volpes are committed to doing our best to keep you safe and we look forward to welcoming you however you choose to shop with us.
Please take care of yourselves and others,
The Volpes Team
If you require more information, contact our Customer Care - [email protected]